Performance by Ayan Abubaker Labbe – I-C
The PHS Ex-students Association organised a Dance Competition for the primary and secondary students on Thursday, February 5, 2015. There was a great response from the parents and students and they turned up on a holiday to school for the competition. See dance videos
The winners of the competition are as follows:
Group 1 – Std I & II
- 1st Prize – Ms Sonpari Gupta (II-C)
- 2nd Prize – Ms Krisha Rajput (II-C)
- 3rd Prize – Ms Samruddhi Gaikwad (II-B)
Group 2 – Std III & IV
- 1st Prize – Ms Manasvi Gaikwad (IV-C)
- 2nd Prize Ms Suvartha Kellelu (III-B)
- 3rd Prize Ms Jessica Thomas (III-A)
Group 3 – Std V & VI
- 1st Prize – Ms Vinaya Rupesh Chavan (V-B)
- 2nd Prize Mr Varun Jain (V-A) & Ms Shakti Acinash Gotpager (V-A)
- 3rd Prize Mr Manthan Jathar (VI-A)
Group 4 – Std VII & VIII
- 1st Prize Ms Krupa Patel (VII-B)
- 2nd Prize Mr Roshan Shirke (VII-A)
- 3rd Prize Ms Khushi Tank (VIII-B)
- Consolation Prize Ms Aradhana Dubale (VIII-A)
Group 5 – Std XI & X
- 1st Prize Mr Junaid Daniyal (IX-B)
- 2nd Prize Ms Sneha Jaiswal (IX-B)
- 3rd Prize Ms Monica Arundhadhiyar (IX-C)
Congratulations to all the winners.
Prize Distribution during the fun-fair on 14th February @ 3:00 pm sharp.
Secondary Section – School Fees
(Only those who are supposed to pay)
|Std V||Rs 70/-||Std VI||Rs 82/-|
|Std VII||Rs 94/-||Std VIII||Rs 112/-|
|Std XI||Rs 124/-||Std X||Rs 136/-|
Every candidate for admission must be introduced in person by one who will be responsible to the Principal for the child.
According to the Government regulations currently in force, only pupils who have completed at least five+ years by 15th June of the scholastic year may be admitted to Std 1. It is therefore essential that the Birth Certificate be submitted in original at the time of admission in support of the Declaration regarding date of birth. Continue reading Admission to Padua High School
- Standard I to IV – Rs 1200 per month
- Half Yearly Term Fee – Rs 1200 per term
Prayers area an important of a persons daily life and we at PHS get the students used to this habit from day one.
Here are the prayers our child say:
To provide holistic education to our students so as to inculcate good values to enable them to make a significant contribution to society.
To become an institute where the students, staff, parents and management work together to create a happy, caring and stimulating learning environment.
To enable everyone in the institute to appreciate the good in every religion, to develop religious tolerance and learn to live in peace and harmony with all faiths.
Established in 1962, Padua is an English-medium High School recognised by the Maharashtra State Board of Education (SSC).
Padua High School is a Christian School, established and administered by St Anthony’s Church, Mankhurd in the Roman Catholic Church. The School is affiliated to the Archdiocesan Board of Education (ABE) under the patronage of the Archdiocese of Bombay. Continue reading About Padua High School