Secondary Section – School Fees
(Only those who are supposed to pay)
|Std V||Rs 70/-||Std VI||Rs 82/-|
|Std VII||Rs 94/-||Std VIII||Rs 112/-|
|Std XI||Rs 124/-||Std X||Rs 136/-|
- School fees to be paid to the clerk only.Note : If the pupil is the fourth child in the family, or due to the form rejection of freeship, fees will be charged.
- An amount of Rs. 120/- will we charged to issue a duplicate School Calendar.
- A fee of Rs. 150/- will be charged for a duplicate copy of the school leaving certificate and Rs. 25/- for a Bonafide Certificate or an extract from the General Register and for Railway concession Rs. 20/-
- Those who fail to pay their fees by the 20th of each month will not be admitted to class till the fees are paid.
- If in consequence of no notice being given a student’s name is transferred at the close of the month to the class register of the following month the fees for that month are due whether the student actually attended or not.
- No student will be allowed to appear for an Examination or test unless all the fees due are paid.
- Fees should be paid to the clerk incharge of fees ONLY. The School does not hold itself responsible if fees are paid mistakenly or for sake of convenience to any other member of the staff.
- Fees will be received during the time reserved for this purpose only.
- Those entitled for freeship should submit their application in duplicate duly filled in on the prescribed forms well in time.
- Fees upto May should be cleared by 15th March.
(Edited on 13-April-2016 to reflect updated information)